Tuesday, September 1, 2009

P3N@nG

Bcos of Hari Kemerdekaan,
so gt 3days holidays..
Saturday, SUnday N Monday..
So,
v decide saturday 29/8/09 go penang island,
N stay 1 night in penang island..
V 7ppl go..
Den got 2 twins ppl who r penang ppl help us find the hotel,
the most cheap hotel..
(Gt many 'those things' happen)..
!st day v go QueenbazMall..
shopping n playing there..
Bcos subnday is my fren bday,
so v plan 2 buy somethings for him..
N I oso buy le many things,
for me de, for family, N for U de...
At night,
v play at nearby QueenbazMall de funfair..
Sit the 'BANG BANG car' N '360 degree Pu$iNg de'..
feel not happy cos not u accompanybme play n u never play with me..
N in future v still gt chance 2 play together anot?... T.T
After tat v bek to hotel..
the hotel is at Komtar, George Town..
v see a 'A GUA' N the 'A GUA' flying kiss to us.. omg..
really faint..
12am den v go to 'DA PAI DANG' n eat..
go penang must eat la..
so many delicious food 1..
v eat le many..
still DA BAO..
N buy alcohol ,
drink with them..
I want MABUK myself..
cos without U,
the night is so dark n im crying alone..
The feeling is so so so sad..
Next day,
v go GURNEY DRIVE there..
when u bek penang,
u gt go there d..
there gt beach..
N plaza gurney drive..
u got take pics 4 me d inside plaza gurney drive..
bt nw,
all just memory 4 me oni..
i just can c the pic n thinking n thinking..
Buy le many things also at there..
den v walk to ONE-Stop..
eat at there..
Den bek to komtar lor..
V go Prangin Mall..
u gt introduce me d last time tis MALL..
den,
buy le things at there also..
SO,
total is buy le many many things d lor..
3.30pm like tat,
v sit bus n bek to JETTY lor..
Den sit ferry..
den bek 2 school lor..
Hmm,
at least i know penang d..
i know u last time told me d place d..
bt,
now is no use d..
u not be with me d.. T.T
what can i do?..
what can i do for u? TT..TT

No comments:

Post a Comment