Friday, October 9, 2009

SpectaCleS

Just now..
my spectacles break dy..
at the basketball court..
break dy nvm..
bt,
next week my final exam start dy..
how can i study n go exam without spec?
is reali cannot..
my JIN SHI reali is too "deep" dy..
1st is think dao how can i go final exam n my muet speaking test..
2nd,
i think dao u d..

In basketball field or football field,
it is same like in battle field..
ur friends will become ur opponent..
ur friends will become ur foe a while..
they will stop u goal in 1 ball by any ways..
they 1 to goal in 1 ball by any ways oso..
in the real life,
v in the battle field..
v 1 to get the benefits for our own..
den,
sometimes,
our friends will choose to sacrifice us to get the benefits..
if i let u all choose,
u 1 me tis fren or u want RM100000000^infinity?..
In tis realistic world,
u will choose the infinity money right?..
if i can choose,
i dun1 so many "FAN NAO"..
i reali 1 cannot tahan mysilf dy..
1day,
i fall down den u all dun b so surprise ya..
these few days i really very suffer n stress..
i even cannot control myself dy..
i will become nonsense n crazy dy..
i always call ppl dun sot..
bt,
actually,
is myself sot!!..
i hate myself..
y me like tis 1..
myself oso dunno myself..
i think u all oso dunno ba..

my spec break dy..
use GAM to stick it bek?
cant..
stil is break dy..
the CERMIN of spec will drop out oso..
seems like our relationship ba..
break dy den break dy..
if i keep "MIAN QIANG" 1 u bek to me,
it is oso wil got a scar there right..
even i use wat ways wat kaedah wat FANG FA,
ur heart n my heart oso got a scar there d right?
be bek le oso wont like last time so so happy n hang fok d right..
i know,
bt,
i cant do it..
求求老天淋湿我的双眼冰冻我的心
让我不再苦苦奢求你还回来我身边..

anywhr,
from my spec break dy,
i know n c dao le many..

MY MATRIK BELOVED SOT FRENS,
u all dun b nei jiu lar..
i reali no GUAI u all..
really..
bt now pls leave me alone..
i dun1 u all c-ing my sad face n sadness n my heart prob..
friendships4eva..

U,
i got many things 1 say to u..
bt i cant find a reason to say to u..
so,
just put in my heart ba..
i know d feeling is veri NAN SHOU,
bt,
i will slow slow SHI YING de..
n gambateh to u
n oso gd luck for me in the final exam n muet ba..

i miss u bt i cant miss u..
i love u but i cant love u..
so,
i just hope u everyday happy..
n enjoy ur life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment