Thursday, October 8, 2009

M@tRiK

Recently..
me n my matrik frens play a lot..
even next week dy final exam..
n many haven study yet..
bt..
v still enjoy it..
haix..
very scare the exam..
most of my frens dy finish the speaking test..
bt my speaking test on 20th october..
is very late dy..
bt..
hope i can get at least Band 3 lar in muet..
bt most gd ofcos i 1 band 4 lorh..
my matrik frens,
dunno y recently so crazy n very very playful..
n they keep ask me about u..
i dunno y..
bt..
i din tell them at all..
i dun1 tell them..
cos,
i in their mind ,
im a happy n happy person..
bt,
who know my heart dy hurted..
who know i crying in the dark night..
nobody know..
i dun1 my frens c i sad c i unhappy..
im a happy always n playful even abit childish in their mind n heart..
watever they say,
v laugh..
watever i say,
they laugh oso..
tats fun..
v always do crazy things 1 n say crazy things..
tats ok dy ba i think..
bt..
mayb 1day..
they will know it..
anywhr,
i hope u always happy..
n good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment